Inking Up

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cool autumn breeze carries a distinct aroma of... ink.

Let's face it, October is jam packed with creative inspiration.

  • Inktober
  • Drawloween
  • Doodlewash
  • Artober
  • Drawtober
  • Creeptober 
  • Blocktober (for game designers)
  • and many more being created each year!


Autumn is a busy time for me so I normally don't participate in these. But it does get me in the mood to start thinking about events like InCoWriMo.

So I've dusted off the ink bottles, went desk-diving for paper, and might even design some new stationary for some new victims corespondents. I have a good stash of wax as well.

I do not traditionally participate in InCo. (The daily demand removes the joy for me.) Alternatively, I keep an eye out during the year. When I come across something/one that interest me I note the address. Then in February I mail a letter in the spirit of InCo.

So grab your pumpkin spice latte, cider, or stout and get your fingers ready. Inky business is underfoot!


#inktober #writemoreletters #keepscribbling

 

 

Comments

© ZJ Missive. All Rights Reserved.