Illumination




Illumination is the stuff of life. To see things anew, and then change. Allowing oneself to view things in a different light means being open to shifting. Like anyone, I've fallen for the predictable and stable. The mirage of safety. With the years gone by I can now deduct that safety has brought little fulfillment.

I've put myself on a journey of great change. It's maddeningly-risky and frightening. This past year was a 'preparing' for that, in which my letter writing suffered. I still have a few years to go to fully shift my life. This means being crazy-busy, but in 2020 my new approach to keeping with my letters is to answer them quickly.

2020 is the year of the rat. Known to be inquisitive, shrewd, and resourceful... let's see if I can take on their traits for the next few short years to place myself in position, to live happier and more fulfilled in this life that is a gift and a responsibility.

Off I go to answer some letters... quickly...






Comments

© ZJ Missive. All Rights Reserved.